Optimum Paid & Sick leaves per annum to have the best Work Life balance
Vital Support provided to learn new skills, improve & exhibit them
Enjoy adequate invaluable time with your newborn & family
Completely performance based with no boundary timelines, progress as you perform
Content types include: short articles, SEO friendly feature length (1000+ words) articles or webpages, PR articles, video scripts, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook updates & posts, brochures, press releases, case studies, email marketing content pamphlets, product & service descriptions & informational content on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner. Responsibilities:
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats for in-house requirements as well as for third party websites (outreach articles).
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per SEO requirements, style & tone.
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals. - Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Assist on-page SEO activities with content optimization for the website, Metadata, Keyword Placement ,HTML Tags and ability to write suitable & targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyer's journey. Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing the brand’s voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content. - Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Proactively update and handle data heavy website pages using effective SEO techniques. Monitoring & responding to user-generated content.
- Helping in creating the content strategy for internal and external communication.
- Help plan, design and implement social media communication.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Work collaboratively with product and marketing teams to help plan, write, edit, and publish content.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated and well organised Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, Marketing, Business Engineering or related field, (Master's degree, a plus)
Excellent writing skills & command over English language is a must. Knowledge of technology, and experience in creating content for the web is a must.
Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
Experience min 6 - 12 Months in Relevant Field
Basic Knowledge in Core Java OOP concepts
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Having Basic Knowledge in any of the technologies HTML,CSS,JS,Bootstrap,Jquery,PHP will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage a team of Affiliate Executives, ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and
maximum ROI is achieved
Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
Work with Affiliate Executives to find the best solutions for affiliate partners
Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
Train up a team of Affiliate Executives to ensure their knowledge is up to date and
Oversee all affiliate campaigns
Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners
Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
Strong team management and partnership management skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Effective sales and negotiation skills
Driven and results-orientated
Effective reporting and presentation skills
A good understanding of tracking technology
Ability to work to tight deadlines