Optimum Paid & Sick leaves per annum to have the best Work Life balance
Vital Support provided to learn new skills, improve & exhibit them
Enjoy adequate invaluable time with your newborn & family
Completely performance based with no boundary timelines, progress as you perform
Content types include: short articles, SEO friendly feature length (1000+ words) articles or webpages, PR articles, video scripts, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook updates & posts, brochures, press releases, case studies, email marketing content pamphlets, product & service descriptions & informational content on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner. Responsibilities:
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats for in-house requirements as well as for third party websites (outreach articles).
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per SEO requirements, style & tone.
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals. - Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Assist on-page SEO activities with content optimization for the website, Metadata, Keyword Placement ,HTML Tags and ability to write suitable & targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyer's journey. Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing the brand’s voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content. - Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Proactively update and handle data heavy website pages using effective SEO techniques. Monitoring & responding to user-generated content.
- Helping in creating the content strategy for internal and external communication.
- Help plan, design and implement social media communication.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Work collaboratively with product and marketing teams to help plan, write, edit, and publish content.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated and well organised Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, Marketing, Business Engineering or related field, (Master's degree, a plus)
Excellent writing skills & command over English language is a must. Knowledge of technology, and experience in creating content for the web is a must.
Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon.